So, you have damage to your property. Tower Hill and CastleCare are here to help! Here’s a step-by-step summary of what to do and how the claims process works.
- To file a claim, call our 24-hour Claims hotline at 800.342.3407 or file a claim online as soon as possible after it occurs.
- If you have a Tower Hill flood policy separate from your homeowners policy through Tower Hill Prime or Tower Hill Preferred, please contact Torrent Flood at 877.254.6819.
- If you have a Tower Hill flood policy separate from your homeowners policy through Tower Hill’s Private Flood Program (Lloyds), call our 24-hour Claims hotline at 800.342.3407.
- At the time a claim is first reported, a claim number is assigned and provided to you. It is helpful to have your current policy number and contact information available prior to placing the call.
- You can be immediately referred to Tower Hill’s CastleCare Team at 844.TOWER.11 (844.869.3711) for the repair and restoration process to begin. CastleCare provides emergency services, such as water removal and roof tarping, plus a full-service contractor network for both residential and commercial properties.
- During hurricane season and depending on the severity of storm damage, Tower Hill may set up a temporary Catastrophe Response Center in affected areas. In addition, the Department of Insurance often designates “Insurance Villages” to assist customers in those areas hardest hit by the catastrophe. Tower Hill will publish this information on THIG.com’s News Alert page and via Facebook and Twitter.
- Following receipt of a claim, they are sorted by severity and assigned to an adjuster for inspection.
- The Tower Hill adjuster will call you to schedule a time/date to inspect the damages. CastleCare works closely with your Tower Hill Claims adjuster to help determine the assistance needed. NOTE: Minor damages that do not require an inspection are often handled by our in-house staff; you will be contacted by telephone.
- Prior to the meeting with the adjuster, you should complete a home inventory list of damaged items, take photos or video tape of the damage, compile available receipts for damaged items and temporary repair expenses, etc. Providing a copy of this information to the adjuster will help speed up the claim review process.
- For repairs to your home, the CastleCare network contractors in your local area handle all project details, from start to finish.
- After a complete review and inspection, the adjuster report is submitted to the Tower Hill Claims Representative for review. CastleCare representatives submit all required documents relating to their services directly to Tower Hill.
- Following review, the claim is settled and payment is made.
Your complete satisfaction matters to us! If you have questions or concerns about your claim, please contact your Adjuster directly or call our Claims Customer Service Center at 800.342.3407 between 8am and 6pm (ET) Monday through Friday.