The number one disaster in the U.S., floods can happen anywhere at any time. Everyone is at risk, no matter how near or far you live from the coast. Floods are caused by storms, hurricanes, water backup due to inadequate or overloaded drainage systems, as well as broken water mains.
- Most homeowners policies do NOT cover flood damage.
- Only one-third of Florida residents have flood insurance, leaving $55 billion of property uninsured and many at risk for losing their most valuable possession, their home.
- A few inches of water in your home can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage.
A New Approach
A leading provider of residential property insurance in Florida, Tower Hill Insurance now offers stand-alone flood policies with coverage up to $5 million. We also offer standard coverage through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) with coverage up to $250,000 for most homes.
Tower Hill provides Florida homeowners significant advantages over the standard NFIP policies, through our Flood Program.
- Building replacement cost up to $5 million, with contents up to $3.5 million
- Deductible options ranging from $1,000 to $50,000
- Option for replacement cost on contents
- Loss of Use $5,000
- One adjuster; streamlined claims process for wind and water damage
The Tower Hill Flood Program is available exclusively through Lloyd’s, an Excess & Surplus Lines carrier, which holds a Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of “A” by A.M. Best Company.
Policy Discount Available
To request a flood quote, search for an agent near you, or complete the form below to have an agent contact you….