Tower Hill is pleased to announce our new and improved Customer Portal, now available for our customers.
The portal now features a simplified, mobile-friendly design with several helpful enhancements, including QuickFNOL. With QuickFNOL, when your home is in the path of a storm or other natural disaster, we will send a text message to your mobile device with a link to report your claim in just a few clicks.
Some additional new features include:
- Improved online bill pay experience
- Simplified access to policy documents
- Streamlined claims reporting and enhanced claim status tracking
- Ability to upload claims-related photos and documents
- Consolidated view of multiple policies
- Customer security and profile management
If you have not previously set up your online Tower Hill account, go to THIG.com/portal and click on Create Your Account. You’ll need the following information to create your account: your policy number; agency code, and the ZIP Code of your insured property. You can find this information on the quote summary your agent provided or on any of your policy documents.
A valid email address and phone number are required to create an account. Also, we encourage you to provide a mobile phone number to receive important account and claims alerts via text message.
For assistance, please visit THIG.com/contact or call 800.342.3407.