Uprooted tree on roof

What is the easiest way to file a claim?

September 11, 2017 | Tower Hill Insurance

Share this Post

With Tower Hill, you have plenty of options to report your claim. Here’s a quick rundown….

Tower Hill Personal Lines property policyholders can file a claim online through Customer Login by clicking on the “File a Claim” button after logging in. You can also track the status of your claim online 24/7 through your Customer Login account at THIG.com.

Insureds without a Customer Login account can also report a loss online by visiting THIG.com/reportNOTE: This option is not currently available for private flood, fire, total loss, structures considered unlivable, or Commercial policies.

Customers without Internet access can contact our Customer Service Center at 800.342.3407 for assistance.  If you have a flood or watercraft claim, please refer to the contact information below to report a claim.

 ONLINE (or email)PHONE
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTYTHIG.com/report800.342.3407
FLOOD WITH Lloyd's800.342.3407
FLOOD with Tower Hill Primetowerhill.managemyfloodpolicy.com877.254.6819
FLOOD Excess (Dual)dual@pibadjusters.com800.735.6024
WATERCRAFT (SkiSafe)Skisafe.com800.225.6560